WHERE CAN I FIND MY TRACKING NUMBER AND SEE MY ORDER STATUS?
You can see your Order Status (See below for Order Status Definitions) anytime by clicking :
This grid explains what status we use and what they mean for us.
|STATUS||WHAT IT MEANS|
|Awaiting Fulfillment||We have received the order and it is in the queue to be processed|
|Pending||Order is being prepared to go to Product Creation. We are making your bottle labels, order control sheets, packing slips and address labels.|
|Your order is in production. All of the above are completed and your order is being custom made to your specifications and goes through our Quality Control Process. It will then go to Shipping where the bottles will be inspected, caps tightened, bottles counted, poly-bagged, packaged, weighed, and postage affixed.|
SHIPPING STATUS: SHIPPED
NOTICE: It is not uncommon for the USPS to not update 'Tracking' on packages. Please allow 24 hours for USPS to scan your package and update their tracking system
LOST SHIPMENTS - FILING A CLAIM
All orders shipped from ECBlend Flavors ship from Medford Oregon, 97501 United States
TIME STAMP (From "Your Order has been Shipped" notice, or go to MyAccount, select the Order you wish to view)
If the time shipped is before 5 p.m.:
- Your order was delivered to the Post Office before their cut-off time for the day.
If the time shipped is after 5 p.m.:
Saturdays: (If your order shows shipped on a Saturday)
- Your order was delivered to the Post Office after their cut-off time, and should be processed by the in the morning.
Sundays: (If your order shows shipped on Sunday)
- Saturday cut-off time (at the Post Office we drop-off at) is 3 p.m.
Holidays (official): (If your order shows shipped on a Federal Holiday)
- Your order was delivered to the Post Office on Sunday, and should be processed by on Monday
- Your order was delivered to the Post Office on a holiday, and should be processed on their next scheduled work day.
Article ID: 37
Category: Shipping Information
Views : 10813
Rating (Votes): (58)