ECBlend - Quality Control
We take pride in each and every product offered to you.
We are absolutely committed to ethical and straightforward business practices.
Since its inception, ECBlend has prided itself on providing products with premium quality and excellent value with exceptional service to customers in the United States. Our trained and qualified staff handles all the materials offered by ECBlend with absolute precision and care. All of the products we offer are accurately labeled, processed under hygienic conditions, and handled with complete professionalism. We currently have in place strict protocols surrounding the proper processing and production of our e-liquid products.
MSDS and CoA: ECBlend obtains Material Safety Data Sheets and Certificates of Analysis on all of our nicotine, pg and vg products and statements of ingredients by our raw flavoring vendors to ensure the quality and purity of our products.
Our flavorings are all water-soluble and do not contain Diethylene Glycol.
Finest Flavorings - We use only the finest food grade natural and artificial flavorings from some of the best flavoring manufacturers in the world who are very well-known for product quality. Our flavorings are all water-soluble. We do not use essential oils in any of our flavorings.
Nicotine policy and quality control handling information:
We do not import our nicotine
ECBlend does not work with or store raw or undiluted nicotine, we do not "cut" our nicotine, we buy nicotine pre-diluted in PG or VG base
TESTING: ECBlend obtains Laboratory Certificates of Analysis on our nicotine showing 99.7% pure nicotine. All nicotine for this category is diluted in Vegetable Glycerin(VG) or Propylene Glycol(PG) per our specifications prior to shipping to ECBlend. ECBlend then performs in-house titration testing to ensure the mg/ml is accurate within acceptable tolerance (+/- 2-4mg).
Each bottle of nicotine is tested on receipt in our facilities, using proper Nicotine Testing equipment by a qualified quality control member. Bottles are identified and results are logged.
DISPENSING: Nicotine is dispensed into our bottles using certified-as-accurate dispensers distinguished by the accuracy, precision, safety, and ergonomics of the instruments’ designs.
As of this date, we have not received any bottle of nicotine outside of tolerance. Although we have not had to return any of our nicotine purchases to date, it is our set policy to return any nicotine bottles that fall outside of acceptable tolerance to the manufacturer. We do not, and will not "cut" nicotine.
All Natural flavoring ingredients in 100% VG Base
FLAVORINGS These water-soluble recipe flavorings are All-Natural, Kosher, Vegan, Gluten Free, and contain No Allergens. These flavors have no nutritional value as used in this application are calorie, carb, and sugar free. There is no fat. Enjoy.
Flavoring Ingredients: Natural Flavors and Vegetable Glycerin. There is no sugar in these e-liquids.
100% VG Base: ECBlend uses Pure 100% USP Food Grade Kosher Vegetable Glycerin (VG). (There are no animal by-products in either our PG or VG.)
PRODUCT QUALITY CONTROL (QC): Each bottle of e-liquid ordered from ECBlend is processed with Quality and Custody Control procedures.
- Each order is custom handled: We start the process by creating your labels. Each label has your invoice number on it (bottom right, last 5 digits). Your order is then "Binned" with our Order Control Sheet, your Packing Slip, Address Label, and product labels. All labels are physically counted and marked on the Control Sheet.
- Each order is then custom blended to your order specifications by our mixers. Mixers follow an exact recipe from our database. Mixers also tighten bottle caps, inspect for leakage or defects and compare fill levels to Control Bottles before handing the bottle off to the quality control specialist.
- Nicotine and PG/VG are dispensed using precision dispensing devices designed for accuracy, precision and safety of dispensing liquids.
- Every bottle is then checked by a separate quality control specialist, checking the following information from the recipe and the mixer:
- Recipe, Nicotine Strength, Base Mix, additives (extra flavor, menthol, etc), bottle size, labelling, customer comments, control numbers on bottles
- Bottles are tightened, caps are checked for leakage, bottles are counted against 2 controls
- Binned order is then sent to shipping. The final order is compared to bottle counts, control numbers on each bottle, name and address on Packing Slip, Postage Label and Control Sheet. Caps and bottles are inspected a final time, then put into poly bags and heat sealed in.
We strictly follow these procedures on every bottle, including 5ml bottle sizes. Quality Control is important to all of us here at ECBlend.
We hope you enjoy firsthand, the quality found in all of our products, and we will continue to work diligently into the future to be your reliable e-liquid products company.
READ ALL WARNINGS ON THIS WEBSITE. USE E-Liquid at YOUR OWN RISK.